Sunday, October 16, 2011

Apartm3nt of Whore-r, Oct 28 at Apartment 3

Friday October 28th for Halloween, Apartment 3 will be hosting a "Sexy Pin-Upp Boudoir" event called "Apartment of Whore-r". I'm not a regular at the club, but the decor is nice without being too fancy. The last time I went, the art on the walls was rather provocative. The DJ's for the party are exciting: relatively new sensations "The Hot Muffins", as well as old skool cutie Byron the Fur. I've inquired about details, so if I hear more, I'll be sure to uppdate...

(hopefully the whore haters stay away)
***********
Uppdate: We got an email from apartmentthree.com. My favourite line from their facebook invite is "Honolulu's sexiest crowd will WHORE-IFY you."

There's a few things the flyer doesn't mention, including:

Kecia Bella will be giving FREE "Pin Upp" makeovers. Then you could get your picture taken by Cheyne Gallarde at the Firebird Photography Photo Booth.

FREE Before 9pm
NO Cover All Night with Dinner or Bottle Service Reservations
call 808.955.9300 or Email hello@apartmentthree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment